You can convert your videos into iPad compatible videos using many different techniques. One of the techniques uses a software called "Handbrake". Although we do not have any affiliation with Handbrake, we have found that it works for us. You may follow the following steps to convert your video:
- Download the Handbrake software based on your computer operating system. (Windows, MacOS or Linux) Handbrake downloads
- Install Handbrake on your computer.
- Run the Program.
- Identify the files to be converted.
- Use the iPad preset as default.
- Press Start and let Handbrake convert the file to an iPad compatible format.
Handbrake provides detailed help based on your computer’s operating system.